First call for help from families!

Hi everyone,

As you may be aware, we are hosting the launch of the Mitcham Council’s History SA “Mitcham Army Camp Centenary” exhibition.  The exhibition is open to just our children during the school day on Friday 27th and Monday 30th March. It is open to our parents and the general public on Friday 27th 5pm-7.30pm and Saturday 28th March, 10am-1pm.

It is full of real artefacts and information about the land our school (and many of your homes) is built on.

As a mini-fundraiser, we will be selling tea, coffee and Anzac biscuits on the Friday night and Saturday morning.

We require your support to supply the homemade Anzac biscuits, as you do for cakes etc on Sports Day.

To comply with food regulations, please supply a list of ingredients used in the biscuits you make and please send them in a named container with your child’s room number on it!

We need the biscuits to be delivered to the gym kitchen on Friday 27th March by 9am please.

If you are able to make some biscuits, please email me at louisa.,guest741@schools.sa.edu.au , letting me know how many you intend to make eg a dozen, 36 etc  Then I will have a rough idea of what to expect.

Many thanks in advance!

Louisa